View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 05:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

"They like affection. So hiding the cage might be a good idea until the last minute. Please, make sure you have gloves on." Tristan said as he entered the corridor, just catching Kassie's instructions. He had thought he saw something and had stopped to check but whatever he had seen was gone before he could even try to befriend it....could have been a pet rat or toad too. They often snuck around the castle.

Tristan turned when the guy he was pretty sure was called 'Bear' asked a question. "I thought I caught a glimpse of something but, they can disappear at will so it's hard to say. We need to try to lure them with affection. According to the students they love to be cuddled. Just don't let any of your skin touch them." Hence the gloves!

Tristan had a thought and sat down on the floor with how back facing the wall, and put the cage behind him to conceal it from view. "Fluffsies, don't you want some cuddles? We just want to give you cuddles, that's all." He looked around hopeful.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.