Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 12:10 AM   #18 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Evangeline was a Shacklebolt. They didn't back down. Even in the face of untrained YATI.

"I want to go over the training expectations," she said immediately after Alexa asked her question. She had been taking time to think about this. "The times have changed and I want to make sure our guide is up to date. I want to meet with them individually, periodically, make sure they understand their expectations and meet their goals." And those meetings would be brief. Everyone in the MLE knew how much the MLE hated meetings.

"They'll need constant evaluation. Training in pairs to prepare them for a partnership. They'll get docked serious points if they can't handle teamwork." She knew one YATI in particular who might struggle with that. "It's going to take a lot of work, but I'm prepared to make them the best YATIs since Angelo and me." She finished that sentence with a hint of a smile. Oh yeah, Benzi was alright too.
She knew of YATIs better than Evie and Angelo, there had been many. They turned out to be some of the best Aurors—and Head Aurors in some cases—that the department had ever had even to this day but Lex wasn’t about to go around the bush about all that. The basic meaning behind the sentiment was what she focused on and it meant that things would get done.

Alexa was thoughtful a moment, silently considering the plan of action before nodding again.

“Alright. I like where it’s headed. Consider the position yours. Do you wanna talk paygrade or you wanna leave that as a surprise til the next cheque bounces in?” Only the faintest hint of an amused smile at that.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.