View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 04:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

She wanted to see his work, of course, this brought a smile to Victor's face. He enjoyed showing his work to people. "You should stop over to the studio, I'm right in Diagon Alley." Really easy to find, so hopefully she would drop in at some point. He had brought a smaller camera, he never really left home without it so her comment about taking a picture couldn't help but get a chuckle. "I certainly think that could be arranged, but we will have to get up there first." That could be a little more difficult the way they were going to go.

She was humorous and he liked that about a girl. They had to have a sense of humor. He certainly enjoyed joking around. "I'll have to remember to just be bad on your days off then." With a grin he started looking at the building, "Shall we start up?" What did he have to do first though? "A temporary sticking charm on our hands?" Was that how they would get up, he really wasn't sure, but figured she might now. There didn't seem to be much to grab on to, so they'd need something or at least he thought.