Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 01:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
It was no small task wrangling overly confident but under skilled children. A few of them had forgotten their places and lacked the discipline that the department typically demanded. Lex nodded once, pleased Shacklebolt wouldn’t he backing down despite the criteria she’d just outlined for her. Not backing down was a good sign. Those who were afraid of a little extra work were among her least favourite in all her years working in MLE.

“You’ll have to get them up to speed on expectations, acceptable behaviour, when to step up and when to step down. What ranking is and where they fall in the ranking. All that stuff. It’ll be your job to ensure that by the time they become Aurors, they aren’t the sort their partner would intentionally leave to die out in the field.” Otherwise they’d be permanently stuck on desk work being the liability that they would become and that was plainly a waste of resources.

“How do you plan to go about that and everything else I’ve listed.” Being willing was one thing, being capable was another. She wanted to ensure this one was both.
Evangeline was a Shacklebolt. They didn't back down. Even in the face of untrained YATI.

"I want to go over the training expectations," she said immediately after Alexa asked her question. She had been taking time to think about this. "The times have changed and I want to make sure our guide is up to date. I want to meet with them individually, periodically, make sure they understand their expectations and meet their goals." And those meetings would be brief. Everyone in the MLE knew how much the MLE hated meetings.

"They'll need constant evaluation. Training in pairs to prepare them for a partnership. They'll get docked serious points if they can't handle teamwork." She knew one YATI in particular who might struggle with that. "It's going to take a lot of work, but I'm prepared to make them the best YATIs since Angelo and me." She finished that sentence with a hint of a smile. Oh yeah, Benzi was alright too.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise