View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 12:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Arabella was about to respond to the boy's question but stopped herself when she heard footsteps approaching the three of them. Another boy... Who's date was he? Hers or... Other girl. She smiled as the guy seemed to cheer at the fact that he had gotten the other girl over her. She brushed a loose strand of strawberry blonde hair behind her ear before focusing on what the other boy had said. Did she look like... someone else? She glanced down at her envelope that had opened up to reveal a name.

"I guess we're partnered up," she offered the boy a smile. Hopefully he too wasn't hoping for the other girl... But if he was then maybe... maybe this was a learning for her. She found being set up on a blind date was incredibly vulnerable. She wasn't sure if she liked this but she had to stick it through. If it went bad, then she'd have to agree to the "arranged" marriage that her parents had mentioned to her earlier. Though this Morgenstern was determined to have fun. "I'm Ara."
Well...Azzo certainly wanted to get as far away from this other..mate as quickly as possible and was glad he finally knew who he date was and he wasn't disappointed. Or were they supposed to be doing a double blind date for double the awkwardness which Azzo thought was a horrible idea. But he had no idea the matchmaker services sense of humor.

"Guess so, no complaints from me" Azzo smiled looking at her "Azzo nice to meet you confusion and all...you want to open the envelope now?"

Please don't be anything stupid

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.