Thread: Law Enforcement: Reception and Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 01:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Matt pursed his lips to be able to stifle an amused chuckle at the man's reactions. He was one of those Ministry employees, then. The awfully serious type. Pffffft, lol. If only this former Gryffindor could convince everyone that you didn't have to be so dull to be taken seriously.

And now the old man was demanding Matt's name as if he were his boss or teacher or dad. Aw, Merlin, please. "Solo." He replied. Matt himself couldn't for the life of him remember this man's name or his job title. He was new, wasn't he?

Or had Matt actually just never noticed him? Er... that would be kinda sad if it was true. Should he feel bad for the old man?

Nah.

And what in the world was he going on about now? Debate? Try harder? Wha? Matt gave him a blank stare before shaking his head as if trying to clear his thoughts. "Sorry, you lost me there... sir..?" Not really a question, but what was his name again??

Mr. Dull?
New or not to his department, Creed had seniority on this child and when respect was due respect was given. He raised an eyebrow when the boy answered him. "Solo?" Was he for real? "Like Han?" Creed was no fool. He would know when someone was lying to him about a name. And Creed knew all there was to know about Star Wars. But he would humor this kid because Solo was still a pretty interesting name to give, and Creed did enjoy the movies.

"That does not matter whether I had your attention then or not. I have it now." I will be needing assistance in Diagon Alley with a job Ms. Cambridge asked of me to look into, Han." he cocked his eyebrow up at the boy again. "That assistance will be coming from you." He will go an inform Ms. Cambridge within the hour of taking Han Solo here with him as the extra help, as well as asking if there would need to be extra help coming from Accident's and Catastrophes at some point? He wasn't sure how far gone many of these fake items had been sold already, and what dangers they might impose.