Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 06:11 AM   #16 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Six months. Considering how many modules left she needed to complete, it seemed quite reasonable. Just like what her department head had mentioned, it all depended on her effort and the other evaluation, including from the healer. "Alright, ma'am." Ava nodded. Surely this wasn't an easy challenge for herself and as long as her mental health was stable enough, she could do this. In six months she could be promoted to be a junior auror. Hopefully.

And it seemed helping with the ministry security wasn't an option because it's also part of her evaluation. Okay, if that's what she wanted, Ava would do it. "I will take it seriously, Miss Cambridge. I'm ready whenever Mr. Bennett needs me." Cue a little nod. "Now if you excuse me, I need to start my training."
“That’s what I wanna hear.” Work ethic was important. Taking whatever job one happened to be assigned seriously was important. If Burton kept up this apparent inclination toward work, there would be no issues.

“Of course, I’ll let you get back to your work.” With a slight wave of her hand, the door swung open for her to exit. They were done here and now she had her own work that needed getting back to. Following the door, the opening to the appropriate drawer in the filing cabinet swung open and the files were replaced. Without a personal assistant, she couldn’t afford to let things get too messy.

A little later on today, she would stop by Simon’s desk and let him know about this new development.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.