Thread: Movies & TV: Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2013-)
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 02:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2013-)
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

*cue Brooklyn Nine-Nine soundtrack here*

I found this series back in 2015 accidentally because back then I used to have Andy Samberg as one of my character's FC so I read the review and it was pretty interesting so I downloaded 2 seasons of it and got hooked. But I haven't watched it again until FOX announced they are going to cancel the show But thankfully NBC picked it up and it's ongoing again! even they are going to renew the series for the 7th season.

I like this series, so. much! It's funny and enjoyable, the characters are great too (even though sometimes I can't stand Charles Boyle oops.) and I love how they don't really focus with Jake and Amy relationship even though they are like the main couple there. So let's just discuss about this series: do you think Terry will be a lieutenant? How about Holt and his dream become commissioner of NYPD? Will there be a Peralta Jr.? And what do you expect for the upcoming plot?

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.
RandomRaven is offline   Reply With Quote