View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 01:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

The 39 year-old couldn't help but chuckled at that statement. "No, you did not disappoint me at all." In fact he didn't expect much from this date and just wanted to have a good time with anybody who became his date. Somehow his face seemed a little bit familiar for Jordan, perhaps they had seen each other before today but he didn't exactly remember when and where. Excuse him, his memory was a little bit foggy.

So he was a musician, Werewolf Snout... Oh, he must've been at Gaston's wedding a few years ago then. That's why Ed's face seemed a bit familiar for him. "Yeah, I've heard of that. I think my former co-worker used to be a part of your band... Marchand? Gaston Marchand." They used to work together as Hogwarts professor and Jordan used to love teasing him. Ah, that lucky hopeless romantic guy. "Let's just find out first what they had prepared for us." Hopefully it would be fun.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.