View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 04:22 AM   #23 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Edmund couldn't help but smile at the introduction Jordan gave. He was quite pleased with who they selected as his date. "It is a pleasure to meet you Jordan, I am indeed your date. I hope I didn't disappoint." With a light chuckle he took his fingers through his hair wishing he had not decided to cut it this past month. He had always had it long and it was easier to put his hand through, but he was getting older and thought it was a better fit.

Laughter was the reaction he had for the quidditch comment and a shake of the head, "No, I'm not really. I mean I had friends that played and I can follow it easy enough, but was never interested in playing myself. Music is more of my thing. Maybe you'd heard of the band I'm a part of, WereWolf Snout" It had been around for years now and they had a few number ones in their prime and more recently when Natalia had joined. Though she was now doing more writing than singing for them.

"Are you ready to go in and give this a go then?" Or maybe just ditch the date and head to the leaky for a drink he thought as he opened the door and held it for his date.