Thread: Law Enforcement: Office of Alexa Cambridge
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 02:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post
Yes, she understood very much about how she left just three months into her last training year. If using time-turner were allowed, Ava would like very much to go back at that September and dealt with all the mess she had made, including finished her YATI. But it already happened and now... here she was. At least Cambridge understood about her condition that made her had to leave.

Listening carefully to the department head, Ava mentally made a note on her head. Accelerated program? Well, it was kind of relieved that she didn't need to start all over again but still, it was quite a challenge. "I do, yeah." She nodded when Cambridge asked her. "Does this mean there is a tiny possibility I could complete my program before end of the year?" Because she thought so. Ava also wanted to ask if helping with security team was mandatory but she decided not. It's not that she didn't want to help Bennett and the security team, but she had another job outside her YATI program which she needed to earn extra galleons for pay the rent.
Lex nodded. "I'd say there's every possibility you could be done the program before the year's out but that's somewhat dependent on you, your performance, how well you fall back into the swing of things and an evaluation by a certified Healer." All very self explanatory things. Surely Burton didn't need her to explain the why behind the necessity of each thing she'd just listed.

"I don't expect this to take more than 6 months, but again, that's entirely up to you and your progress. It could be longer." But given everything she'd have to catch up on, and the new modules to tackle as well as finishing the ones she'd suddenly left, she didn't anticipate it being much shorter.

"I'll let Simon know to be expecting you. He'll give you the run down of things he might need help with and how ministry security works. Take it seriously, it'll count toward an evaluation of your attitude toward work." Something taken very seriously in this department--at least with her own Aurors. They didn't have time for free loaders or those who lacked drive and motivation.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.