Thread: Law Enforcement: Reception and Waiting Area
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Wait, wha??

Matt's eyebrows shot up as he kept looking at the floor, but he stopped breathing hard to catch his breath. Instead, he shot up to stand straight and have a look at who in the world was speaking to hi-

"Oh yeah." Muriel was away. Actually, he knew that. Lol. "Sorry 'bout that, mate, for a moment I forgot she wasn't here." Matt chuckled, patting the other man's arm. "'S not like I thought you were really a woman or anything." Snort.

Only... was the man trying to threaten him? Lol. Who was he again? Matt... also forgot. He'd not report him if he told him why he was late, 'young man'? What was this, back to school? Loooool. "I was just working out, old man." The last words came out of his mouth before he could stop himself and Matt bit his lower lip not to crack up and/or say anything else he shouldn't.

Whoa, wha! And now he was implying Matt WAS unfit. PFFFFFT, whaaaa. "Look, mate, I'm alright. I promise." He gave the man a look that could be seen as meaningful yet the cheekiness behind it was real. Nyehehe. "I'm not out of shape, I'm just, y'know... trying to set an example here."

Clearly.
He looking at him as though he was Mrs.Doubtfire.
Creed was in fact not Mr. Doubtfire.

He had not prepared himself for the constant use of the Word 'Mate' being in America so long he had forgotten that bit about the United Kingdom.
The Tall man begrudgingly shrugged his arm away when the young man pat it. There was such a thing as personal space. He barely knew this child.

He did not humor him with answer. Of course he was not a woman. Look at him! He scowled.

Oh but no no no. That last comment. "Your name...now." Creed was going to set this young man straight. He had permission to use an Auror or a YATI if they were available to him for his trip to Diagon Alley. AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!? The boy had graciously volunteered his time.

"Whether you are or are not alright is still up for debate" he retorted, no longer speaking of this YATI's physical condition.

"Try harder" because this example was very poorly given.

He will report to Ms.Cambridge within the hour on his intention of taking his young YATI under his wing, and then head to Diagon Alley to investigate this Vendor.