Thread: Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 07:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
The weekend always made Rylee extra happy. Not having to attend lessons meant she had more downtime to do whatever she wanted, especially since her homework was already finished. Having left Lilac with Stefan and Lamb with Reese, she was free to do what she needed to do. Like check on the creatures in the barn and check on her plants in the oasis.

With both of those completed the Gryffindor decided a walk would be nice. Might as well enjoy the fresh air before it rained like it always did. Blue-gray eyes were taking in everything as she made her way closer to the lake, after that meeting that was held a few days ago she was taking no chances. There was noway she would be eaten by a creature, not even an extremely cute fluffy pink one.
Józef had plenty of homework and absolutely zero intention of doing any of it. He'd wandered around the castle for HOURS and had a decent fly around the grounds but he was still borED and couldn't find any of his friends.

Not that he'd tried very hard, of course.

Heading down to the lake, Jó spotted Rylee up ahead and offered the older Gryffindor a wave, his footsteps turning towards her. "Hello," he said with a smile as he reached her. "Seen any pink fluffy things around?" Because no matter what the headmaster had said, he was still fascinated by them.

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽