View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 06:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

FAQ

1. Life got busy and my EEFD thread has been moved to the Finished EEFD forum, how do I get it back?
We’re glad you’re back to join in the fun. Post a link to your thread from the Finished EEFD forum in this thread, asking for your thread to be reactivated, and one of the Honeydukes Moderators will do that for you.

2. I want to write a long story with the dares I choose. Is that okay?
Of course! The dares can be woven together to make one story, or they can be taken individually. You can produce a continuing saga if that helps your creative juices to flow.

3. I’m excited to join in but I have a question... is it one use per dare, or can I use the same dare as someone else?
Hello! We’re excited to have you join us and have fun. You can use any dare you would like to use, once. It does not matter if someone else has already used a dare in their thread. You and four other Evil Eliters (or more! The more the merrier when it comes to individual dare usage!) can use the same dare if it gets your creative juices flowing. Have fun!

4. I have an amazing idea for a dare! Do I post it in this thread?
Amazing! We’d love to hear your ideas. There is a questionnaire here where you can submit it. Write your mission elements and if it meets the rules the Honeydukes Moderators will add your dare to the dare list.

5. I want to join in but everyone seems to be submitting longer fiction pieces. I usually only write drabbles… Is that okay?
Of course! There isn’t a set length that needs to be met for your written piece. You could submit a 100 word drabble, a 200 word ficlet, a 124 word piece or a 500+ word story. The length is up to you and your imagination, and we can’t wait to read your final chosen Dare submission.

Have a question(s) about the Evil Elite Fanfiction Dares?
We want to hear it, so that we can help! Post your question in this thread, and one of the Honeydukes Moderators will answer your question as quickly as we can.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes

Last edited by Lislchen; 03-30-2019 at 08:15 PM.
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote