Thread: Request Shop: Fiery Graphics
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 04:22 AM   #47 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
What do you want? Siggy and Twitter Header?
What are the sizes, you would like? Normal sized
What images? Anni (Haley Lu Richardson) and Reese (Thomas James Mcdade) (Jodi plays him) I have photos here that we like
What text would you like on your graphics, if any? 'Mighta Found True North' (just that please we don't need their names on it)
Any colors you want or don't want? I hope this isn't to complicated but we really love the photo of the mountains and water if you can somehow use that as the background or a photo like it? If you can also use one of the photos of the dog and fox in there (the dog is a Norwegian Elkhound and a red fox ... Anni has the dog and Reese the fox the animals are symbolic to them)... we also really like the photo of Thomas James in the black hoodie. Feel free to do whatever you like though if this isn't possible or it's to much <3
Anything else? Thank you so much for giving this a go! *Snugs*
First of all, I apologize TREMENDOUSLY for taking so long on this request i've had a bit of a graphics slump but thank youuu soo much for your patience and lemme know if you want anything else / anything changed

(I'm not 100% sure on if twitter restricts weight for their header sizes, i just did the recommended pixel size, so if they're too large, lemme know)

SPOILER!!: True North!

Griffin: yours are coming in the next day or two, as we get back into our graphicating game *crosses fingers* <3

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote