View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 03:34 AM   #33 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Default main activity
Mischievous Niffler

Alice walked down the rows handing cards to every student. They were passed out in the orderly fashion you have come to expect from her - there were no random assignments. Unfortunately, there were a few extra cards after every student had gotten their card. Hmm. Someone(s) were ditching class today. That was never cool in Alice's book - even if one of the ones ditching class happened to be a Gryffindor who also happened to be Alice's favorite person at Hogwarts.

"Right!" she said as she walked back to her desk. "Now you all have your assigned roles and you are in your costumes. You will notice that I've made more room to walk around up here by my desk. Please line up in an orderly fashion and come up behind me. I will move this desk out of your way so you have even more room to move."

She used this time (the students leaving their desks to come up front) to drag her desk and chair out of the way and lean it up against the side of the wall. It was not a hard effort as her desk was rather light.

Ground rules! "Now you are not allowed to hurt each other - no REAL fighting. You can use magic and throw fake punches (if you're Sasquatch), but please be careful to avoid accidents."

She strode over to the back of the room, leaned up against the wall with arms crossed, and began narrating. "A sighting of Sasquatch has been reported by No-Maj, who were promptly Obliviated. A group of Sasquatch have made it from their home in the forest to the outskirts of Seattle. MACUSA employees have arrived. The tension builds as both groups collide with each other..."

That was their cue.

OOC: Don't worry too much about doing things accurately. Alice expects you to improvise with what your student knows about their characters. She'll interject here and there when needed, but otherwise the floor is yours. Irene Kneedander is still available, as are Sasquatch and MACUSA.