Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 10:14 AM   #25 (permalink)
Waterloo

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Okay this started off as Amelia being concerned but since Max was so obviously faking, she was just quite amused now. She nodded. "Right, of course but you're telling me you can't fly or you won't? And your sister, doesn't she play professionally too?" Of course, her own children while they did fly, they weren't as into it as her or her husband.

"Well then, the potion should help symptoms subside and the diagnosis just seems to be a minor case of senioritis, so I suggest you return to your classes as there's not a treatment for that."
Ohhhhh, would you look at that? The potion was working and his oh so mysterious symptoms were starting to subside. But when Daisy was ALSO mentioned, those fake stomach pangs quickly turned into anger and despite being dismissed to go back to class, Maxton entered tantrum mode. He didn't budge.

"I can't fly," he insisted, folding his arms across his chest as he G L A R E D at the woman. "And I think you presuming that I should be able to just because of my surname is dumb." There. He said it. It probably wasn't very wise but too late.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!