Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 02:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Lucas had to chuckle. Stella was a funny kid. "What happened with all that? I blocked out most of last year, so even if I knew about it...pfffft, I don't remember it." And his scheming he was doing currently was probably the sneakiest he had ever been in his life. And he wasn't sure he liked it. He HATED lying to his parents like that. "I am a little stressed...since I'm a seventh year...I'm graduating you know? And I have to figure out the rest of my LIFE." He flopped dramatically.

THE VOICE. Lucas had to agree. The former headmaster's VOICE over the intercom had become a deep, annoying nag under his skin by the end of it all. He would be lucky and hAPPY to never see that man ever again. "You're not kidding. I was so sick of all that stuff by the end. You never appreciate freedom until it's gone, I guess." He shrugged and rolled up some snow into a little snowball, patting it so it was perfectly round. "Gonna make a mini snowman," he grinned. Right there on the railing! "And no, Stella, it's okay. I asked you! That means I wanna know!" He said with a small smile. He didn't want her to feel like she couldn't tell stories! "What did you get up? Hung out with anyone? Went anywhere on vacation?" HE realized he didn't know much about Stella...did she have parents? Did she live at home? Those questions weren't exactly polite to ask, either.

Stella rolled her eyes. "Last year was eventful, the battle of red caps during DADA last year got me scarred for life literally!" she said shivering. "Although the missing pear on the portrait going into the kitchen was a little while ago this year, whew... glad that I didn't get detention. " she said sighing. "Hey... you still got some time to figure it out, and besides you're probably not the only seventh year that's like that. " she said pointly. " Besides this year is about having fun, don't worry about the stuff that isn't here yet!" she said goving him a soft warm smile.

Stella nodded she absolutely hated the booming voice wherever you went, she literally wanted to rip the speakers off and stomp on them. " I'll never abuse the freedom to wear whatever I want again!" she said seriously. Seeing his mimi snowman she giggled. "Now just need some eyes and mouth and hands!" she said. Grabbing some little stones she put it on the mini snowman before she seen some yarn in her jacket using it for the mouth. "There we go, just need some sticks now." she said happily. " Okay, I spent the summer in New York and then the last bit of it before we came back in California with my best friend Oceanus, we had a blast the ocean was amazing, I learned how to surf!" said said remembering how her summer went and smiled.