Thread: Mysteries: Entry Chamber
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 09:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
Zannash
Hufflepuff

DoM
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mary Muldoon
First Year
Mysteries
inverted spacewalker ☄ quoth the Ravenclaw ☄ poptart torso & rainbow trail, nyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
”I zink,” Adam said as he tappity-tapped his way down the hallway. ”It vas vaiting for me,” His support cane hit something, probably somebody’s foot as the German man came to a stop next to Lyra. "Dekompressionskammer," he announced in German. The last time he had asked the chamber to allow him into a place in English had not turned out well for Adam. Consider it a lesson learned the hard way. Learning lessons the hard way seemed to be a predisposition for the poor man.

He felt the air in the chamber start to move. ”Zee?” The visually impaired man said ironically. ”Zere it koes.” The spinning wafted another smell towards him, a soft perfumery or soapy smell that Adam recognized. ” Guten morgen, Zamantha,” Adam said pulling his over-sized purple sunglasses out of a pocket. He placed the sunglasses over his glowy-blue eyes and then took a firmer hold of his support cane as the room stopped spinning.
Continuing to look about the room, Lyra heard a heavily accented voice. "Ok," he said, responding to the man. The man said said something in another language. Just then, to his surprise, the room began to spin. He was almost knocked off his feet as the cool air hit him, but actually stood in awe after a moment. This was kind of interesting.

As the room came to a halt, he asked, "Where are we going?" He seemed to recall having been told to go straight to the office of Airey Flamsteed, but wasn't so sure. "Or... Actually..... Where am I supposed to be going?"