Thread: Mysteries: Decompression Chamber
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 07:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

If she’d thought last year at the Ministry was awkward, somehow Dylan felt she’d been proven wrong. Knowing that neither her father nor her new father-in-law were particularly at peace with her and Aramis’ decision to get married last fall was still foremost in her mind as she’d made her way through the department toward the Decompression Chamber at the appointed time for the meeting called by Flamsteed. The saving grace to the whole matter was that the Encephalon incident was in the past now, so at least her inner turmoil wasn’t added to by her guilt over having been present for that and yet somehow saved from the possession. At least one thing was going, if not right, in that direction.

It seemed everyone was congregating at the vending machine, so the blonde young woman headed that way as well. “Good day Mr. Flamsteed, Laurel… Major,” she said as she came up alongside the three. Immensely grateful for the fact Laurel had mentioned the other man’s name and therefore prevented the awkwardness of her having needed to ask.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero