View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 08:05 AM   #16 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

By now it fazed Hanna not one bit when Professor O'Hara didn't respond to a greeting. She was the meditatey kind. Including in class. She waved and said a hello to Jackson, and Dorian as they entered too. She returned Tina's nod, and Nettie's smile with a happy wave. And waited patiently until...

Class began, and with it - a good morning from Professor O'Hara. Hanna gave a small smile to the Professor, having greeted her already. Hanna looked curiously to the boxes, having figured out a loooooong time ago that whatever was in the classroom, unless it said 'OPEN ME' or 'EAT ME' or whatever, it was generally NOT OKAY to open or eat things. Or touch them. But she was curious.

She thought about what she knew about the Sasquatches, or Bigfoot. Kaira and Stasya started it off with facts, although Stasya's had information Hanna didn't really know about. She knew very basic facts. What else did she know about them? Not... much. Nothing. She raised her hand anyway, "Um muggles discovered them because of the... large footprints they leave."

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move