Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 09:41 AM   #20 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Default Quoted b/c related!
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Text Cut: furry people for the win!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Oh, the Healer was here! Chloe pulled her sleeve out of her mouth and was surprised to see that she'd chewed a hole through the cloth. Not chewed, exactly, more like eaten. Whoops, that was a new and unusual nervous habit.

"I have a rash? I mean, I do, it isn't a question, but it's weird now." Chloe held out her arms and shook back her sleeves, revealing the red raw skin that she'd scratched nearly to bleeding, now covered in fur. It was mortifying and gross. "And I appear to be... I... help me, please."
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanceRising View Post
Uhhhh .... wait, what?? Okay, did she just ...? Suddenly Amelia had this awful flashback to her sixth year at Hogwarts when Alexis Chosen had transformed into an animal and there were others too and but this wasn't like that, was it??? History didn't repeat itself? Okay, that was the biggest lie ever told but this was different. Chloe was not an animal.

"A rash. Hmm... I have anti-itch potions but I don't think ... this is... have you seen anyone else?" Because bizarre that it would just be affecting the head girl, wasn't it? Merlin, she needed to speak Noble and fast if this was an epidemic. She hadn't noticed disappearing kids though; hadn't the transformed kids left the Hogwarts grounds when this happened oh-so-many-years before??

Itchy? Check. Furry? Like, with actual fur? Check. Finally seeking out the Healer for something that had been going on for awhile now? Yep, Archer checked all those boxes all right. And as she entered the hospital wing, it appeared that she wasn't the only one. Wait, was this something that was going around?

"Um, yuuup. Hi," she piped up, scratching her side. As for the fur? Well, it was visible, peaking out from underneath the sleeve of her short sleeve shirt.

You are Salt!