View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 07:44 AM   #31 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tease View Post
Hey not bad. A single wand cost more than that monthly charge. Ramiel was fairly pleased. Nice when things were affordable. Though it would be nice to negotiate a bit of a discount going forward. He considered the price, and then looked at the separate receipt for the one off items. 16 galleons, 9 sickles, 18 knuts total for both lists, Ram calculated quickly. "I'll pay the full amount this first time, but since we're talking repeat and ah, ongoing business, how about you knock a galleon off the price for our monthly bill from next month onwards?" Especially because they were also looking at business cards. Ram looked over the information and nodded.

"I'll take this with me and fill it in, and when you bring the delivery tomorrow I'll confirm exactly what I want for the business cards, how about that?" Though.... err, "If you were planning not to hand deliver, and to deliver by owl that's ... that's fine too, but this first time, might be good so we can get this business card... er... business, squared away."
Ray felt rather pleased with how this was going so far. He felt Ram had a way of thinking that was easy for him, Ray, to follow. Yes. That made things easy to organise. Far more than those wishy washy types who didn't really know what they wanted, always changing their minds. Not that Ray would complain too much, everyone who enjoyed his stationary was a valued customer. Having a quick moment to think over Ram's bargaining proposition, and deciding that knocking off a galleon from the monthly price wouldn't leave him wanting, he figured it would be okay. Besides, this was going to be an ongoing monthly supply, a certainty. "You have a deal Ram," Ray said with a firm nod of his head. With a little arrow underneath the total cost of the monthly receipt, Ray made a note that it was a one-off charge, and wrote the amended price for the monthly billing. He wouldn't forget, but just in case his wife came and helped him with the books.

Ray listened to what Ram was saying, or... trying to say. No, he said it. The long way. "I'll hand deliver it tomorrow morning five minutes prior to opening if that suits you." That way the delivery would be ticked off his own to-do list, but also Ram would have his things ready for the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
She fished out the coins for her invisible ink and forked it over to Ray. Sheepishly, she smiled, "Maybe we should wrap it, yeah." After all, she had more than proved she was not capable of keeping breakable things in-tact.
Ray took the money from Della, pinged his cash register open and deposited the coins inside. Her sheepish grin alerted him somehow that perhaps something more than a piece of soft tissue paper would be useful. So, he put the bottle of invisible ink into a little bubble wrap pouch before wrapping it in the tissue paper, and placing it into a small paper bag. It was recyclable, if that mattered to his fellow wizard-kind. "Sealed, wrapped, and ready for use," Ray said happily.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move