Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 06:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Oh, the Healer was here! Chloe pulled her sleeve out of her mouth and was surprised to see that she'd chewed a hole through the cloth. Not chewed, exactly, more like eaten. Whoops, that was a new and unusual nervous habit.

"I have a rash? I mean, I do, it isn't a question, but it's weird now." Chloe held out her arms and shook back her sleeves, revealing the red raw skin that she'd scratched nearly to bleeding, now covered in fur. It was mortifying and gross. "And I appear to be... I... help me, please."
Uhhhh .... wait, what?? Okay, did she just ...? Suddenly Amelia had this awful flashback to her sixth year at Hogwarts when Alexis Chosen had transformed into an animal and there were others too and but this wasn't like that, was it??? History didn't repeat itself? Okay, that was the biggest lie ever told but this was different. Chloe was not an animal.

"A rash. Hmm... I have anti-itch potions but I don't think ... this is... have you seen anyone else?" Because bizarre that it would just be affecting the head girl, wasn't it? Merlin, she needed to speak Noble and fast if this was an epidemic. She hadn't noticed disappearing kids though; hadn't the transformed kids left the Hogwarts grounds when this happened oh-so-many-years before??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy sighed sadly. "I think I need to see someone at St Mungos. I'd be really grateful if you could arrange that for me. I don't want my schooling to suffer any longer."
Amelia nodded at the Hufflepuff. "Of course, I'd be happy to and I can help anyway possible with tutoring, as well, if you needed it?" Figured she might as well offer that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
When she disappeared, Max waited patiently, still clutching his stomach just incase this was a trick and she wanted to try and catch him off guard. He wasn't falling for it.

His pained expression quickly turned to one of confusion however, when she returned. The potion - whatever it was - made complete sense. What in Merlin's name did a broomstick have to do with a dodgy stomach ache though????

Max accepted the potion, but before he took it, he gave his head a shake. "Professor, I can't fly. Making me get on that thing is just gonna make me feel a million times worse. I'll vom everywhere." And did she really want that!?

He thought she was supposed to be a Healer? This made zero sense.
Obviously it was to trick him into revealing that it was all a ploy and at his response she just shook her head. "Are you sure you're really the child to former professional quidditch player, Clifford Carden? Because everyone can fly and well, it's all part of the examination process since you don't seem to be up for any specifics, physical exertion is necessary to induce possible symptoms. Re-create and maybe we can get to the bottom of what's ailing you."

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.