Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 05:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Waterloo

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanceRising View Post
Of course he would want to just lay down but seeee Amelia didn't exactly trust him "simply hurting non-specifically" which was why if he was using this as an excuse to skive off class, well, she'd make it punishable. He was a seventh year and should know that skiving will get one nowhere.

"I seeee," she pressed her finger to her lips, thinking seriously on his predicament. "I'm afraid there's just one thing to do for this..." she disappeared for a brief moment to her office to fetch two things. One, a potion for tummy-aches and two, a training broom. "Take this and then I'm going to need you to get on this broom as part of your ... examination."
When she disappeared, Max waited patiently, still clutching his stomach just incase this was a trick and she wanted to try and catch him off guard. He wasn't falling for it.

His pained expression quickly turned to one of confusion however, when she returned. The potion - whatever it was - made complete sense. What in Merlin's name did a broomstick have to do with a dodgy stomach ache though????

Max accepted the potion, but before he took it, he gave his head a shake. "Professor, I can't fly. Making me get on that thing is just gonna make me feel a million times worse. I'll vom everywhere." And did she really want that!?

He thought she was supposed to be a Healer? This made zero sense.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!