Thread: Noticeboard
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 01:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default jan 2098: new DH introduction & general welcome
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

January 2098;

A Message from Your New Dept Head;
Welcome to the start of new year at the Ministry. I, James, am serving as the new Head for the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures (DMC). I look forward to working with all of you. But there's much to be done and we have quite a backlog of work that has piled up during the holiday, so unfortunately there is not a lot of time to get to know one another immediately.

Feel free to stop by my office at any point to discuss urgent matters. Otherwise, I plan to touch-base with you during our regular 1:1, weekly meetings.
General Announcements;

+ A new café has found its home on Level 4. Check it out and encourage those from all parts of the MoM to do the same.
+ Refill the coffee if you use the last of the pot. It's common courtesy.

New DMC Employees;
Be sure to welcome our new staff who are joining us this year. We're' thrilled to have them on board. Welcome to the team.
Enforcement Division
Beast Liason Officer: Caleb Queen (2111jen)
Beast Enforcement Officer: Darej Ethan Patterson (Charely Potter)
Executioner: Ennis Macnair (Wood'sLittleFlower)
Beast Division
Beast Protection Officer: Bryson Addams (Granger Danger)
Beast Protection Officer: Katerina Delgado (SarcasticStrawberry)
Dragon Research and Restraint Officer: Sloane Eris (Stormdancer)

Current Assignments;

All -
Stop by my office during our allocated meeting time in order to individually discuss your expectations, goals, fears, & upcoming assignments for the year ahead. This individual meeting space will ensure our success as a department and will unify our collective mission for excellence. As you can see, this is of utmost importance.

OOC: hihi! this is a space where i'll try to provide you with RP ideas / opportunities to go with your charrie's individual job position. at this moment, i've kept it ~general~ so that we all have a chance to settle in!

this is NEVER a requirement, but i thought it'd be a nice way to make the dmc experience more tangible/realistic. you don't have to post in james' office for the 1:1 meeting if you don't want to! but if you're up for it, feel free to do it and play with us ^^ james/I v much encourage it!!
Ministry-Wide Announcements;
Looking for a way to get more involved in Ministry happenings this coming year?
Head HERE for more details!
You are invited to a...

What? Ministry Orientation Event to enjoy some food and drinks with your (new) colleagues
Who? All returning and new Ministry employees (and their families and loved ones)
When & Where? January 5th, 2098 @ 3pm / St. James' Park
Stop by my office with any questions you may have.

OOC: Hihi, I'm ariana and i'm VERY excited to be here in DMC with y'all <3 i know this was a lengthy post, they won't be monsters like this in the future! stop by my vms/pms with any ooc/ic questions/comments/concerns. i'm here to be of assistance !! let's have a rockin' year.

Last edited by ArianaBlack; 02-16-2019 at 11:31 AM.