Thread: Mysteries: Announcement Tome
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 03:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

January 2098 [ February 2019]

Unspeakables -

You will all be pleased to know that the Encephalon incident of last year is entirely behind us. With their assistance, a modified potion was brewed and now fills the tank found in the Thought Chamber. The Encephalons themselves extend a formal apology to all those directly affected by their actions and have agreed to take on a more active role in assisting wizardingkind in its research.

There will be a department wide meeting at the end of the week. Rather than hold it in the Conference Room, however, we will be gathering in the Decompression Chamber.

Now that pleasantries are out of the way, some additional announcements:

NEW EMPLOYEES
Welcome to the Department of Mysteries:

Evans, Aslan [nicole black]
Heath, Renya [RachieRu]
Johnston, Alyssa [PuppySara]
Woods, Lyra [Zannash]
Zhu, Major [DJ Moose]

A reminder to all employees to please make sure all your paperwork is up to date.

PAY RAISES & PROMOTIONS
Paygrade
A - Base + 40%
B - Base + 30%
C - Base + 20%
D - Base + 10%
E - Base
F - Base - 5%
G - Base - 10%
Currently all employees are at a E-Base payroll. If you think you qualify for a raise or promotion within your Chamber/Room you are more than welcome to stop by my office and convince me of such. Otherwise I will be carefully monitoring your research and results during the course of the year and will reevaluate each employee as 2094 draws to a close.

Presently, the Department of Mysteries continues to lack a liaison. Interested parties (even those who went through the interview process last year) should stop by my office. Those requiring incentive should know that a Department Liaison gains an additional 200 galleons per month (2400 galleons per year) to their paycheck.

----

Live long and prosper,

Airey L Flamsteed
Department Head, Department of Mysteries
OOC: Greetings everyone and welcome to a new year in the Ministry of Magic RPG! Technically this announcement comes IC AFTER the Ministry Orientation Event:
You are invited to a...

What? Ministry Orientation Event to enjoy some food and drinks with your (new) colleagues
Who? All returning and new Ministry employees (and their families and loved ones)
When & Where? January 5th, 2098 @ 3pm / St. James' Park

Please do go play at that as there will be fun to be had and . You are also more than welcome to play in our department and the rest of the Ministry Please feel free to make your own plots amongst one another - or throw ideas at me.

If you are looking for something more to read to get you up to speed with what has been happening around the Ministry, be sure to check out the Interdepartmental Flying Memos thread!

Looking for other ways to get involved in the Ministry of Magic RPG? Then this plot interest thread is just for you
Looking forward to RPing with all of you

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes