View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 09:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Tina was looking forward to a nice, predictable potions class. Potion-making was the kind of careful, precise work she excelled at... slow, certain, little room for mistakes or surprises. The dark-haired Ravenclaw turned down the corridor toward the potions classroom but stopped just short of bumping into someone. "Sorry..." she mumbled. As she took a step back, she noticed that it wasn't just one person standing there. Uhh... Why was everybody just standing around?

Tina stood on tiptoe, craning her neck to see over the group of people gathered. Thank Merlin she was taller than most everybody here! She really didn't want to have to jostle her way through the crowd to get close enough to see what was going on. From where she was standing,she could just make out a stone wall where the door to the classroom should be. Blink, blink. "What happened to the door?!" she blurted out before she could stop herself. "Is this some sort of prank?" If so, she already had a pretty good idea who was behind it...

Then a thought occurred to her. What if it wasn't a prank but a test? Were they supposed to figure out a way to get inside before Professor Noble turned up? If so, how? Maybe the door was under a disillusionment charm? No, that didn't make sense... this was potions, not charms. Was there something in their standard kit that would dissolve walls? That seemed even less likely! Tina was officially stumped, and it was driving her crazy! She hated not knowing what to do! She inwardly groaned.So much for a nice, predictable potions class...

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...