View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 07:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

There had been serious consideration regarding dropping Potions as a subject after OWLs, not that Stasya had done particularly horribly in her exams. She just didn’t like aspects of the subject, which she was well aware of the fact Professor Noble knew about her dislike. Except, she suspected it would be useful if she wanted to go into creature studies, for healing purposes and such, so she’d continued attending. Plus, she’d tried to tone down her already generally minor protests when it came to certain potion ingredients.

One thing she hadn’t expected when she’d stepped into the corridor outside the Potions classroom was the crowd gathered in front of what used to be the door to said classroom. “I’d hope he wasn’t?,” she responded as she arrived in time to hear Hanna’s question. It was the kitchens all over again. She’d sent a concerned look toward the Potions professor’s cat nearby, but otherwise one thought was in her head. Namely, the feeling that she ought to go report it to the headmaster. If nobody found Professor Noble soon. She didn't like Potions, but having the option of proving she could survive the subject taken away from her was just wrong.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero