View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 05:49 PM   #91 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Professor Wishart looked up at the clock above the greenhouse door as the last of the students finished healing their dummy patients.

Fluttering futterbies where had the time gone, the should have ended 10 minutes ago!

"All right everyone, great work with caring for your dummy patients wounds and cuts! Class is dismissed. Clean up your worktables, leave the excessive dittany leaves in the open box on my desk and spill out your potions in the sinks at the back befofe you leave." Joshua didn’t want the students to be late to lunch, plus he needed to eat himself before his next class.

"Look out for you homework assignment on dittany, it’ll be up on the noticeboard’s by the end of the week. Remember those of you that have plants in student oasies to care for them! If anyone is interested in helping me with picking out and cutting some trees for christmas then come by my office after lunch on sunday." Joshua watched the student’s work, his eyes lingered extra on those student’s that he knew we’re big on cleaning up after themsleves. ”Read chapters 3 and 4 for next week because there will be a pop quiz.”

How many of the student’s that would have studied he’d know next week. Now he needed some food, hopefully the elves had made some warming carrotsoup.

OOC: Class dismissed! Thank you for participating everyone! You have an extra 12 hours or so to wrap up/catch up activities before i lock the lesson.