View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 05:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
He was right. It was a lot. But he was also right in saying that she could handle it. She was nervous, but she knew she could do it. Being a Shacklebolt had been the most important part of her life thus far. Becoming a Toussaint meant a lot of different things and she knew a lot of changes were coming. But they were things that she could handle as long as she had Angelo by her side.

Watching him slide the ring onto her finger, Evangeline felt the tears fall from her eyes, her smile only growing. "I love you too," she replied, throwing her arms around him in one of the biggest hugs she had ever given him. It felt so good. She had known that Angelo wouldn't leave her. They were a team. But now... finally, they were engaged. And it felt good.

"I love you so much," she whispered, squeezing him tight. Then she pulled back just enough to grab his stupidly handsome face and plant a kiss on his lips. It was probably wet. But she didn't care.

"Of course you do." Angelo said, a hint of the cocky boy that he had been sliding through with the grin on his face. He didn't mind the sloppy kiss either, because all her kisses were for him regardless.

"I know you're enjoying this trip down memory lane... but if you're done reminiscing... I think we've got a few more errands to run, don't you?" Yes, he was implying that it was HER fault they were in this dodgy dirty shop. It SORT of was, in a way. She was the reason for everything important in his life.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you