Thread: Arcade Area
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 01:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Pleaaaaaase. He ignored the pet name and snorted. "All I need is glasses. And a wagging finger." He gave his finger a little wag just for the laughs. "You should work on being more prompt, you know, Chase." His own parents were SUPER prompt and thus...Lucas had been cursed in the same way. Promptness to the extreme UNLESS something super important or unavoidable came up! "Anyway...I didn't kick you THAT hard." He rolled his eyes.

...Had to help someone out? This got an eyebrow raise from Lucas. "What do you mean? Did a cat get stuck in a tree or something?" because that's what it sounded like, though Lucas was playfully teasing him now. "You gonna elaborate on that or what?" It seemed purposely vague.

Also. DINNER? That made Lucas laugh. "CHASE. You? Gonna buy ME DINNER? It's a date then!" He nudged his pal and shook his head as he laughed. "But as for me...and my life....well...it just all feels very messy right now. Like..a not fun messy. A mess messy." Duh, Lucas. But he felt like there could be a few different kinds of messy, and some of them might be okay...
Chase smirked and readied his wand, ready to cast a spell to summon some glasses for his Oppa, here. "That can be fixed, Lucas," he smirked mischievously. Heh.... He'd be glad to fix that. But then his hyung was back to telling him off about being more on time and prompt. He nodded in agreement. Yes, he should have been earlier and shouldn't keep Lucas waiting. Or, in fact, anyone waiting. "I know... I know... I got... " He was about to say that he got lost on the path of life using a phrase from an anime that he had been watching the previous evening but decided against that. Instead, he sighed and leaned back on the couch. "I don't know what I'm going to do without you next year, Lucas..." he sighed dramatically. Even though he was slightly exaggerating that last sigh, the boy did wonder what a Hogwarts without his mate would be like.

Did a cat get stuck in a tree? "Well.. It wasn't like that.." He blushed furiously at Lucas' teasing question. He didn't know exactly how to explain the situation without being very upfront about it. He wasn't sure if anyone would believe him if he told them truth. The situation that transpired seemed like it would only occur in a rom com movie... unless Chase had been transported into a romantic comedy and would not be able to escape!! To be honest, he wouldn't put it past something as bizarre as that to happen at Hogwarts. "I was studying with Maeve and she seemed sad so I tried to comfort her.. Then we started dancing because we needed a study break and then I asked her what she wanted... Next thing I know is that she murmured me and so I kissed her... and then she fainted. So I had to take her to the Hospital Wing," he explained before turning bright red at the next moments that had transpired. He still couldn't believe that she had asked him to kiss her again in front of the Healer. He covered his face as he uttered the next sentence. "And then she wanted to kiss me in front of the Healer!!" It wasn't like he hadn't wanted to kiss her again in that moment but.... in front of the Healer... He was unsure if he could ever look at the Healer eye to eye again!

"Anything for you, darling," he played along, throwing a teasing wink at his friend before becoming quiet. He tilted his head to the left as he listened. "Messy Messy.... Like what? What happened?"