View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 12:54 AM   #86 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Kaira! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Kaira grinned at Adi's approval. She felt really happy. 'Yes..we must!!,' she said, enthusiastically. Wow, this guy was uber-cool!!

Aww..so soon? Kaira was so invested that she didn't know that time had passed so fast. Slightly disappointed that they couldn't have an hour more of cricket, she packed her things into her backpack and got set to leave. She then removed her gear and placed it on the table.

'Thank you Professor. I enjoyed today's session a lot! And thank you Adi..,' she said chirpily, as she walked out of the classroom

[spoiler=9966CC]“You’re welcome, Ms. Parker. I’ll be seeing you around later.’’ Since it was now Kay’s habit to visit the Ravenclaw common room often. As the other kiddos began to leave, she began to gather the gear together. Magically was the way it was done because class was officially done and she wanted to get things done so that she would be able to prepare for her next lesson.[/color][/color]

“See you, Kaira!’’ Adi waved to the firstie, hoping he’d run into her and her sister again. Such nice girls they were. He now had his wand in hand, doing non verbal magic in the form of the Summoning Charm. What was he Summoning? Those balls that had been hit in every direction of the pitch.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺