Thread: Arcade Area
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 03:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
"Oiw!" The exclamation that escaped Chase's lips was a mix between the word "Oi" and the cry "Ow". It was an over-dramatized reaction to Lucas lightly kicking his knee with the toe of his foot. The dramatized reaction was really driven by him not expecting Lucas to do that. He glanced up at Lucas and within a few seconds was smiling playfully again. "Child? Who, Me? Noooooooo.... " He laughed. "Oppa... you're age is showing. You look like my grandfather when he's scolding me." Chase was almost going to fall on the floor because he was laughing so hard but realized that would probably be a recipe for even more scolding by his hyung.

Anyway, enough kidding aside because he was slightly afraid that Lucas would tackle him to the ground with a pillow or something. "Okay, enough kidding. Sorry I'm late... Ran into a situation and had to help someone out.... I'll buy you dinner next time we go out." That is if Lucas remembered... Hehe. No. Seriously. He would buy his friend dinner. Chase would endeavor to remember this time. " Sooo... What's up?"
Pleaaaaaase. He ignored the pet name and snorted. "All I need is glasses. And a wagging finger." He gave his finger a little wag just for the laughs. "You should work on being more prompt, you know, Chase." His own parents were SUPER prompt and thus...Lucas had been cursed in the same way. Promptness to the extreme UNLESS something super important or unavoidable came up! "Anyway...I didn't kick you THAT hard." He rolled his eyes.

...Had to help someone out? This got an eyebrow raise from Lucas. "What do you mean? Did a cat get stuck in a tree or something?" because that's what it sounded like, though Lucas was playfully teasing him now. "You gonna elaborate on that or what?" It seemed purposely vague.

Also. DINNER? That made Lucas laugh. "CHASE. You? Gonna buy ME DINNER? It's a date then!" He nudged his pal and shook his head as he laughed. "But as for me...and my life....well...it just all feels very messy right now. Like..a not fun messy. A mess messy." Duh, Lucas. But he felt like there could be a few different kinds of messy, and some of them might be okay...