Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 04:44 AM   #18 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Lucas just chuckled a little. "I've been busy scheming, that's it. And trying to figure out the rest of my life, no big deal or anything." He laughed nervously. Because GOOODDDDD, he was feeling the stress about it all. But there was no need to dump that all on a second year. A thirteen year old! She had other things to worry about anyway!

Oh, Lucas was happy about that. The freedom to wear muggle clothes during the day when outside was a privilege he previously took for granted, but never again! "I missed it, honestly. And being able to exercise when I want to, too." He missed THAT the most. Waking up early every day had gotten SO OLD...

"My summer was...okay." Fora few reasons he couldn't mention, it hadn't been the best. But he wouldn't go into that now because firstly, it wasn't his business to share. And secondly...again, Stella was thirteen. She didn't need to know all his seventeen year old drama. Not that his summer had been a result of HIS drama...or drama at all. Just some serious issues he was still thinking about when it came to Indigo and making sure his best mate was all good. "How about yours though?"
Chuckling she nodded and smiled. " I don't need scheming, I'm lucky I wasn't in trouble when the Headmaster seen me by the fruit bowl that was missing the pear!" she said sighing. She just thought she was going to get into trouble or something, but she didn't do it so no reason to punish her. She looked at him and seen that he looked stressed out. "Are you ok? You seem stressed out about something." she said looking at him worried. He was her friend, it was her job to worry about them even if he was older than her.

Stella laughed. " Oh... yeah I love my robe but wearing it every day was tiring and getting old, hey... I still go on a morning walk, but I'm glad we don't have to listen to his voice over the intercom ever again!" she said happily. Last term was eventful, that was nicely putting it but it was better then what she wanted to say. She was happy to have freedom and have Hogwarts feel like happiness and wonder, the happiness and wonder her brother's finally told her about. She was glad to be learning magic and living alittle, wondering around the castle and having adventures, she missed all that last year.

Stella looked at him and nodded sensing that he didn't have a very good summer, and knew not to push the issue. Stella lookes at him and shook her head, her summer was fantastic but she didn't want to rub it in. "I had a fantastic summer, but I don't want to rub it in when you didn't, that's not right." she said simply. She wasn't the one to boost or brag about herself when others were feeling down or low, no she wouldn't want that if she was feeling down or low.