View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 02:05 AM   #80 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Default A major catch up and needs a partner! <3
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Walking over to the plant Stella looked at some nice leaves before she plucked five leaves. Nodding in approval at her work, she took her bowl back to her table and set them down taking off her gloves. "Now what's the next step?" she asked herself looking down at her notes. "Extract the oils from the leaves by useing the natatraho spell in fishing motion." she read to herself before taking out her wand. "Here goes nothing, Nata...." she said clearly, whipping her wand at the leaf like she was casting a line while fishing. "traho," she finished, pulling her wand back with another whip like motion. "Yes! It worked! I did it!" she said happily

The seeping out of the leave into her collection bowl she smiled before she did the process to the other four before smiling happily dumping it into her potion. Looking at her notes she seen she had steps one 1-3 done, well.... that was easy peasy, now for the remaining steps. With the extract oils in her potion, she read the next step. "Add 1oz of the blended dittany extract (potion should stem yellow after extract has been added.) " she read to herself biting her lip. "Ok.. one ounce to the amount, nothing more or less." she thought to herself.

Walking over to blended dittany she measured one ounce to the key before walking back to her potion and added it in. Looking down at her potion she seen it turned yellow, as she looked around she seen most were brown already, she best hurry up. Looking at her notes she took her stirrer and started stirring counter clockwise. Counting to seven in her head she nodded before reading the remaining steps. Waving her wand over her potion she grin happily at herself, she did it it!

Looking at her potion and then Professor Wishart she nodded. Ok... hm... to work with someone or alone, hm... working with someone didn't sound like a bad idea. "I.. I need a partner anyone want to work with me?" she asked looking around.