View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 10:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
MUTANT!
Love me?
Gnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

Despite the fact that the fluff ball VERY CLEARLY at fangs, and therefore, SHARP teeth, none of that was registering to Nettie. She was blinded by a love for animals, especially little cooing ones that just wanted attention and to be pet. "We can't just LEAVE him here to starve. Maybe we can put signs up looking for the owner!" she suggested. "I have tons of cat food in my dorm for Rudy, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing."

In actuality, she probably SHOULD get the Headmaster but...nah, she liked her plan better.

She giggled at the little thing and looked at Jackson. "I think he wants you to come pet him too," she told him. He didn't bite! Or at least, he hadn't YET!
Her mention of food jogged his memory. In his time roaming the corridors, he'd come to associate the word with things he nibbled on.

Now, he wanted more things to nibble on and while she was a prime candidate, he remembered a portrait back down the way he came from that would be absolutely taaaasty.

With a last little cuddle, and a glance at the boy who'd never come to cuddle him, the mutant vanished.