Thread: Wooden Bridge
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 03:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Lucas just chuckled a little. "I've been busy scheming, that's it. And trying to figure out the rest of my life, no big deal or anything." He laughed nervously. Because GOOODDDDD, he was feeling the stress about it all. But there was no need to dump that all on a second year. A thirteen year old! She had other things to worry about anyway!

Oh, Lucas was happy about that. The freedom to wear muggle clothes during the day when outside was a privilege he previously took for granted, but never again! "I missed it, honestly. And being able to exercise when I want to, too." He missed THAT the most. Waking up early every day had gotten SO OLD...

"My summer was...okay." Fora few reasons he couldn't mention, it hadn't been the best. But he wouldn't go into that now because firstly, it wasn't his business to share. And secondly...again, Stella was thirteen. She didn't need to know all his seventeen year old drama. Not that his summer had been a result of HIS drama...or drama at all. Just some serious issues he was still thinking about when it came to Indigo and making sure his best mate was all good. "How about yours though?"

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin