View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 06:43 AM   #27 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
Della did not stick around long enough to hear the bulk of Not-Ray’s overexplanation. She heard his hello, offered a polite grin that flirted with the kindness she so easily possessed, and returned a quick little, “Hey there,” of her own.

But when she returned to the front with the invisble ink in her fist and asked after his affiliation, she was rewarded with more rambling. It was kind of sweet, actually. Perhaps, she considered, Not-Ray was actually named Ram, after all. This mess of a man did not seem the nepharious fake name person she had colourfully imagined.

Della fished the shattered remains of her wand out of her pocket and hopelessly extended it to him, “I was actually going to head there after this shop. To see if anything could be done.” The WADA student didn’t use her wand much, if ever, but it was symbolic. The physical evidence that, yes, she was a witch, too.
Oh. Ram sucked in a breath at the sight of that wand. "I see. Look, yes. I'll... I'll take a look, after I'm done here, if you don't mind? Would you like to wait? Or you can meet me there. If it would be awkward to... go there.Together. At the same time. Its up to you. But I can help you, yes." After he was done with his business here, Ram would be more than happy to help... but he couldn't get distracted. He had to get his errands done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post

Listening was a skill that offered Ray many observations. For example, right here listening now, this man was called Ram. "Ohhhh Ollivanders. Yes of course I know Ollivanders." He gave a fake sounding but very real laugh. Who didn't know Ollivanders? And this man, this Ram, worked there? As the new manager? And live-in person? He gave another one of his laughs. "Literal neighbours, yes, yes. Well I suppose welcome to the neighbourhood, neighbour." He continued to listen to Ram as he explained why he was there - to open up an account. Nodding, Ray reached under the desk to the small drawers, pulling out the paperwork for setting up accounts. He dipped his favourite, billowing black feather quill into the ink and jotted down the information he already knew. First name, location, shop. "Would you like to add anything to the account right now?"
What did that LAUGH mean? Ram blinked, a little startled, but not willing to ask or comment on it in case he was imagining things. But luckily he was saved by the ... paperwork. Yes. An account for Ollivanders. He straightened a little. "Ramiel Isaak Skeres." His full name. "And yes, I have a list.... could I ask for it to be delivered? No rush. Tomorrow morning perhaps?" He placed the list down on the counter and then eyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by List for Ollivanders
1 bottle Black ink
1 bottle Red ink
1 bottle Blue ink
2 self-inking quills
2 dozen rolls ivory parchment
200 sheets pre-cut ivory parchment, A5 size
1 x red sealing wax
"I'd like these things monthly, if that is possible, and I'll have the money deposited into your account at Gringotts. As a one off, I'd also like two sealing stamps made with the Ollivanders seal in different sizes, 4 crow feather quills, and...um.. do you do business cards? That is to say, not business cards for Scribbulus, I mean do you make cards. On order. For... for other businesses. Specifically, Ollivanders." That would cover almost everything. It looked like he'd have to go elsewhere for his other requests though, judging by the inventory board.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you