View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 05:22 AM   #51 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Default Team Isa!
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Hanna half listened to everything Professor Flamel was saying throughout the activity. Particularly the confidence, and textbook reading, but also general things. It was helpful.

Hanna decided to walk towards the desk, choosing Isa. The task sent a surge of anxiety through her, but it was short lived. As a perfectionist, she wanted to believe all of the candles would be extinguished. But she reminded herself that she was only one person, and instead decided she was going to extinguish at least one candle to contribute to Team Isa.

She put the Kenaz stone into the pocket of her robe, as she wouldn't be needing that. Instead, she clasped the Isa stone into her right hand. The closest candle near her was The One. Heading towards it she closed her eyes. Confidence. Yes, she was confident that this candle would extinguish. "Isa isa isa, i i i i i i i i i, i i i i i i s s s s s s, s s s s s s i i i i i i, i i i i i i i i i," she chanted.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move