Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 04:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ginevra

DMLE
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Persephone Smithfield
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Law Enforcement
x5
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post

The hospital wing had been relatively slow of lately. No sprained ankles on the ice outside. No broken bones. And so Amelia had been sitting at the plain wood desk she had procured there for her use when not in her office so she could be available when students need her. Such as a distressed looking Hufflepuff Prefect. Wait a second .........

Her green eyes glanced over at the sixth year whom taking a seat on one of the waiting chairs and then .... Uh where was her badge? Had some first year decided to steal it?

"Miss Swann?" she rose from her seat and walked briskly over to her. "What can I do for you?" Did she want to shadow her for some healing experience before a potential St Mungos Internship? Yet somehow Amelia had a distinct feeling that today's visit wasn't about Daisy's prospective healing career.

Daisy looked sadly up at the Healer. "I have handed in my Prefect's badge to Headmaster Trent due to not being able to cope with the responsibilities. I have suffered some trauma for the past couple of years. Headmaster Trent thought it might be good if I talk to you about it. I think St Mungo's was mentioned."

She waited for a reply before continuing. Daisy would rather be lying on a hospital bed.