Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 07:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
The only thing ailing him was a very strong dislike for running around outside in the cold, but....

"UrghhhhHHhhhH."

Max clung to his stomach some more, trying to envisage that one time he'd eaten sausages way past their best and it had given him a bad tummy. He didn't want to OVERdo it though, so he took several breaths and looked at Adara with the best sad, wide-eyes he could muster. "I dunno, but it huuUUuurts."

Help.
...... uh? Sooo while Amelia Adara may have been almost fifty (WHAT??) and wasn't born yesterday, she had teenagers quite recently and was well aware of smelling a skiving act when she saw one. And she was actually ninety-eight percent certain that this was one of them. At least that's what her mama senses were telling her.

She nodded at him. "Right okay so we're just going to have to do a thorough exam to get to the bottom of this. Sit down on the bed for me so I can check your vitals first." Mmhm. Start easy and then she can move onto phase two of the reveal to see if her speculations were correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginevra View Post
Daisy's mind was reeling from what had transpired. She had given up being a Prefect because she felt that she could no longer being able to cope. This was due to a serious of traumatic events that she had never properly discussed. Not even her family knew the full extent. That had to change and so Daisy was following Headmaster Trent's suggestion.

She made her way to the Hospital Wing and sat down in a seat and waited to be seen to by Healer Adara
The hospital wing had been relatively slow of lately. No sprained ankles on the ice outside. No broken bones. And so Amelia had been sitting at the plain wood desk she had procured there for her use when not in her office so she could be available when students need her. Such as a distressed looking Hufflepuff Prefect. Wait a second .........

Her green eyes glanced over at the sixth year whom taking a seat on one of the waiting chairs and then .... Uh where was her badge? Had some first year decided to steal it?

"Miss Swann?" she rose from her seat and walked briskly over to her. "What can I do for you?" Did she want to shadow her for some healing experience before a potential St Mungos Internship? Yet somehow Amelia had a distinct feeling that today's visit wasn't about Daisy's prospective healing career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Stella nodded. "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry to intrude you must be really busy." she said looking around the hospital wing. "Get to the point Stella." she thought to herself. "I was wondering if I could have some more potions for my asthma, this weather is really getting to me." she said a bit shyly. She wasn't good at talking the adults, now people a bit older was fine but adults were big and had authority. Looking down at the potion bottle in her hands she bit her lip.
Amelia smiled. "Oh it's no worries." She said to the young Gryffindor as she listened to the reason for her visit. Ah yes, of course. More asthma potions; well, at least that was an easy visit. "Of course.... you don't need a reason for me to give you those potions. I trust you're taking them responsibly, yes? No unusual side effects?" Just to confirm, as she turned away momentarily to her back stock room of potions and medications. Fixing a new flask of her asthma potion quickly, she turned back around.

"Should be good for the next month." She said, handing her the flask and waiting for the empty vial in return. So she could have it for next month, naturally.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 02-09-2019 at 07:41 PM.