Thread: Hospital Wing
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 09:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Winter time was the worse for Stella seeing how she was a Asthmatic, she loved this time of year but also hated it as well, it was hard for her to breathe. Walking towards the Hospital Wing she peered into the place and bit her lip. Last term Professor Marchand well... best to call him Gaston now, gotten all her potions last year for her due to that mean Headmaster they had. Now she was out of her potions her parents gotten her and needed some more. Coughing and wheezing a bit she looked around trying not to distrub anyone else that was in here.

With her scarf wrapped around her nose and mouth she pulled it down to where it was wrapped around her neck. " Hello is anyone here?" she asked a bit shyly biting her lip with her potion bottle in her hands. Better take a seat and wait she decided. Taking a seat she waited patiently hiding her cough behind her scarf as she whimpers slightly.
Amelia's charms somehow had failed her. As she was on the pitch doing a few laps just to keep in shape, but failed to realize when a student was in the hospital wing. It was fortunate, however, that she was nearly done with her exercise routine and making a run to check on things in the hospital wing.

"Oh hello... Miss Starson, is it?" she said taking in the Gryffindor's appearance. She wasn't one hundred percent sure since the second year didn't play quidditch or take flying lessons but as it were, she was on her list of students taking regular medication. Asthma, diabetes, merlin, Gryffindor certainly got it covered.

"What can i do for you today?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
When he'd made it to the safety of the entrance hall, Maxton had snuck a peek at the note Stewart had provided him and he wasn't impressed. Administer a potion and then send him back to class? Knowing his luck, he'd be sent back just in time for the physical activity to start.

He'd been considering just skipping out on the whole visit to the Hospital Wing thing completely, but what if Professor Stewart checked? While he was willing to fake a stomach ache to miss class, he still didn't want to find himself in trouble. What if word got back to Trent? The Headmaster already seemed to be harbouring some kind of dislike towards him and then there had been that whole talk about 'responsibility' and.....

Anyways, he was here now and it was time to turn up the dramatics.

"UuUuUUhhghhhhhhhh."

Clutching at his stomach some more, Maxton made his way into the Hospital Wing and practically doubled over. He was dedicated to the cause, okay?
As Amelia was tidying up the hospital wing, a grunting noise was heard and the healer glanced up to find her green eyes looking straight at someone she DEFINITELY knew even if he dishearteningly refused to fly. Honestly, the Carden flying genes were wasted on this one. At least she still had several months to maybe get him on the broom just ONCE.

First things first though. "Well... if it isn't Prefect Carden. Whatever is ailing you?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.