View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 05:09 AM   #47 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

"Max has a point....." Archer piped up with a chuckle. Plus, a charm was much faster and took less concentration. You know, aside from the cool factor. This way might have been useful before there were wands, but now.....not so much. That said, she did hold her kenaz stone in her right (or dominant) hand and start chanting.

"Kenaz kenaz kenaz, ku ka ki ke ko, kun kan kin ken kon, ok ek ik ak uk, kaunnnn...." She actually felt like she should be on a beach somewhere in Hawaii with these pronunciations. But after a few rounds of galdr chanting, the flames had grown. Not enough to burn off eyebrows, but enough to be noticeable. Which was what she was going for.

She switched out the kenaz stone for the isa stone (isa stone, ha!) and once again started the galdr. "Isa isa isa, i i i i i i i i i, i i i i i i s s s s s s, s s s s s s i i i i i i, i i i i i i i i......" This time it took a bit more effort and chanting, but eventually the candle went out. Good. Now what?

You are Salt!