View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 09:06 PM   #42 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

Patrick watched his flame flicker after using the Kenaz rune. He was fairly certain he could dim the flame with the Isa rune. Taking a deep breath and thinking about the flame dimming. Thinking through the galdr he took a deep breath when suddenly he was drawn out of his thoughts.

Max mentioned something about using a charm to dim and grow the flame. Oh boy he was just asking for it. Who was this Max Carden? He was fairly certain it wasn't the one that he had met last year. But at the same time Patrick wasn't sure that he would have handled people polyjuice potion-ing themselves into him either.

Turning back to his candle he began to chant the galdr. "Isa isa isa," taking a deep breath, "i i i i i i i i i, i i i i i i s s s s s s, s s s s s s i i i i i i, i i i i i i i i i," looking down at the flame he envisioned it getting smaller. With the first chanting of the galdr he noticed it flickered down a bit. But he said it one more time watching as the flame finally dimmed just as he wanted it to.