Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 01:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

Yeah Caolan had THOUGHT about playing Quidditch but never thought he’d act on those thoughts. The kids on the team seemed really good and although he would definitely suit playing the sport, especially as a beater with his Cricket playing background, he wasn’t confident enough in his flying ability quite yet to go for it. “Maybe. There’s always next year..” Which was true. As for the Health and Wellbeing group? That kinda sounded both good and boring. “What’s that about?” Was it like doing yoga at stupid o’clock in the morning and eating fruit salad? Because that didn’t sound like something he’d enjoy.

The sixteen year-old had barely been abroad to visit other countries. Whilst his Da was still alive the family would go on holiday to the South of France most years but they hadn’t been since the accident. They had been down to Cornwall a couple of times but other than that Caolan didn’t really go on holiday for they were always busy on the farm. He had however always been interested in travelling around Europe and Germany was one of the countries on his list. “That’s cool” he replied.

“No I went to a Muggle School” And he actually really enjoyed it. “Ma is a muggle so it was just easier on us as a family if I went to a school nearby” He didn’t really want to get into right now. Maybe later.

“I guess it will just take a bit of time.” He wasn’t giving up just yet.