View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 10:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokimoto View Post

Jackson hadn’t been paying attention to any other noise, so he was slightly startled to hear Nettie nearby. At her words though, Jackson squinted back at the little puff and confirmed that yep, that was where he had seen it before. Did it belong to someone? Was it lost? Where did it come from? He watched as the little puff chose to go to Nettie and he watched as she cooed at it. Jackson raised an eyebrow watching the two interact. He just couldn’t wrap his mind around why this thing had been bouncing through the castle all by its lonesome for the last couple of months. “In trouble? I doubt it, but I mean… I’m not sure what or whose it is to be honest so just be careful…” and this was true, but Jackson had become quite cautious since his recent talk with the Headmaster. Any moment this thing could turn into some vicious predator or something and bite their heads off, you never know!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTANT! View Post
Squeeeeee!

Oh how he adored the attention! The warmth of her hands, the tasty smell she gave off. The little ball of fluff was in absolute bliss and it showed in the way he rubbed endearingly against the palms of her hands once he was lifted up. She was comfy.

Would the boy pet him toooo?

He looked over at him with big, inviting eyes. Come come. The more the merrier.
Despite the fact that the fluff ball VERY CLEARLY at fangs, and therefore, SHARP teeth, none of that was registering to Nettie. She was blinded by a love for animals, especially little cooing ones that just wanted attention and to be pet. "We can't just LEAVE him here to starve. Maybe we can put signs up looking for the owner!" she suggested. "I have tons of cat food in my dorm for Rudy, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing."

In actuality, she probably SHOULD get the Headmaster but...nah, she liked her plan better.

She giggled at the little thing and looked at Jackson. "I think he wants you to come pet him too," she told him. He didn't bite! Or at least, he hadn't YET!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid