View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 07:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birchwoodmom View Post
Lucy had just finished placing an order ticket on the kitchen wheel when she felt someone approach the counter. As she turned, she caught sight of the familiar face. "Gideon, welcome! Such a pleasure seeing you this fine day. What can I do for you?" Lucy smiled brightly as she grabbed her order pad and waited to see how she could help her fellow shopkeeper.

It always lightened her heart when the other Diagon Alley owners and workers came to visit her little establishment. They were her family, her work family at least, and she loved catching up with them and seeing how they were doing.
“Hello…” he said, echoing her greeting, albeit not quite as energetic as Lucy. “Thanks.” For the welcome after all it wasn’t like he was a customer. Although upon seeing her pick up her order pad, Gideon realized she might think that was why he was there. After all it WAS dinner time. It wasn’t like he had any other plans for the evening and his mum would be happy that he actually ate. He tended to have this father’s work ethic and lose track of time on things.

But first…business.

“First…I wanted to check on how things were going…with the potions I mean.” Not that he didn't care about how things were going in general, he um, just wasn't too forward about that. So the potions master was playing it safe. He hadn’t heard of any bad news so maybe the old adage was right. No news was good news. But there was no harm in inquiring after the trial run.