View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 07:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
siriusblackliveson

DERP & DMGS
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacoby Rivers
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Callista Rivers
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Flannagan
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Patrick Dooley
Ecological Protection
Stealthy Ninja Queen | Snake For Life | waddling baker | binge royalty ♚

I love this.

I think that I agree that as RPers we put a piece of ourselves in our characters. I joined ss back in 2006 and I was just a wee little teenager so everyone I had was whiny and mad at the world. But I never stuck with a character too long.

Now after taking a nearly 8 year hiatus from all things ss I came back. I was older wiser and had RPed way more in those eight years. My characters had a bit more depth and told me things all the time.

I leave things very uncertain in my first bio because things change and grow all the time. But Patrick my current kid-o is the first one I’ve stuck with for more than a term or two. He’s somewhat different than me as a person. He’s so up beat and go with the flow. He’s what people tell me I am. When in reality I am very much a sit on my couch and watch movies alone person some days. It’s fun to play him though because he’s so bold he’s doing things I want to do.

My first female character was my shopkeeper who is girly and glam which I myself didn’t get into until very recently and very rarely do for myself. So it’s always interesting to see what she drinks up from my imagination.