View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 05:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
Birchwoodmom

DMGS & MO
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kassandra Sutton
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
West Riedel
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Foster Davis
Minister's Office
| Ravenpuff | Part Ninja | Boat Rocker | Exhausted Pigeon |

Moments after his knock, he heard her familiar voice. He took in every syllable, savoring the sweet tone, and imagined her kind face. He wondered if her hair would be pulled back or long and flowing, he preferred the latter. It should have startled him by how vividly he could see her face in his mind, but it felt too comfortable for him to notice.

Before he knew it, she opened the door. "Professor Stewart." His tone was filled with joy as he greeted her. Foster immediately took in her appearance and saw that he had caught her at a busy time. "Please forgive my intrusion on your holiday, but a certain young Hufflepuff insisted you enjoyed surprises." He wondered if Emmalyn had told Kay they had been writing each other since the end of the previous school year. The two of them had become close during those awful months of Kay being temporarily removed from her position at Hogwarts. "May I come in? I'm rather handy in the kitchen if you would allow me to assist you." He asked as he gestured to her oven mitts.